Have you wondered if your metabolism is fast or slow?
- Did you know you can manipulate your metabolism to benefit your workouts, weight control and overall health by teaching your body to use fat as fuel, thereby transforming your physiology to prefer fats over carbs?
- Teaching your body to utilize fat as fuel is the most efficient and sustainable way to a healthier life and leaner physique because the testing is rooted in Science!
- Do you know how many calories you should be consuming each day? Is it 2000 calories each day as indicated on the back of labels?
STOP wondering and take out all the guesswork!
You need a Resting Metabolic Rate Test
This test is administered while you are resting. All you have to do is sit back and relax. The results of this test will tell you if your metabolism is fast or slow. This information can be used to determine the number of calories your specific physiology needs each day to lose, gain or maintain your weight. This test is simple and takes about 30 minutes (includes consultation).
Value paid does not expire. Discounted service is available for 6 months from date of purchase.
Contact your local office to schedule a test.
FOLLOWING IS THE METABOLIC TESTING PROTOCOL FOR THE RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate) Test
- Book appointment before 11:00am.
- You are able to eat before bed and only drink water when you wake up. Do not consume caffeine or food in the morning.
- Do not do a hard workout the day before the test. Only do a recovery type/short workout.
- Do not exercise in the morning on test day. You can exercise after the test.
- Bring a snack for after the test.
15200 Sunset Blvd., Ste #111
Pacific Palisades 90272 |