IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a non-invasive treatment that targets an array of skin discolorations such as pigmentation from sun damage, freckles, acne scars, broken capillaries, varicose veins, and rosacea. The IPL delivers controlled pulses that target discolored pigments through multiple layers of skin. IPL is a gentle skin resurfacing treatment that stimulates collagen growth giving your skin a smoother, tighter, and more youthful appearance.
Benefits of IPL
- Reduces appearance of blemishes
- Produces more even skin tone and youthful glow
- Prevents early signs of aging
- Reverses skin damage
- Minimal downtime
What to Expect
The treatment takes approximate 30 minutes.
- Typically performed without anesthetic, some patients with sensitive skin may request topical numbing cream. This can be discussed beforehand with your practitioner.
- A cooling gel will be applied prior that works as a conductor for the laser.
- During treatment patients may experience minimal discomfort, similar to the flick of a rubber band against your skin.
- After treatment, a cooling serum is applied to help soothe the skin.
- Recovery time is little to none with some patients experiencing slight redness for 12-24 hours following treatment. Some sun spots and age spots may darken and crust 5-7 days after treatment. Most patients are able to return to their daily routine within a day post treatment.
- Post-treatment guidelines will be provided to the patient and sun exposure of treated area needs to be avoided until completely healed. If sun exposure cannot be avoided we recommend using and reapplying sunscreen with SPF 50 or higher.
Results with IPL are gradual over the course of several treatments. We typically recommend 4-6 treatments scheduled at 3-week intervals. However, our practitioner can customize a plan to address your specific areas of concern. With consistent treatments, following a skincare regimen, and protecting your skin from the sun, results can for up to a year.
SERVICES ONLY AVAILABLE WITH AN OFFICE VISIT TO:
ORDONCHOPRA MEDSPA OF BEVERLY HILLS
LOCATED AT :
465 N. Roxbury Drive, Suite #1001
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Offer may not be combined with any other offer or special.
Special offer pricing expires 6 months after purchase.
Amount paid will not expire.
Services and fulfillment of this offer are the responsibility of the provider.